Friday, October 21, 2005

. . . And I bet they're God-fearin' Republicans too . . .

"But even before that, April had decided that Bakersfield was not "white" enough, so she sold her home, and hopes that she and the girls can find an all-white community in the Pacific Northwest." --- April Gaede (mother raising daughters to be White Aryan Nationalists)

I've been to Bakersfield, CA -- it's pretty goddamn white. If this shit-for-brains neo-Nazi bitch wants to live somewhere where theres only uneducated, knuckle-dragging, hateful trailer-trash fucks like herself --- tell her to get her fucking lazy idiotic Hitler-dick-sucking ass out of this country and go live in fucking Siberia --- not very many brown-skinned folk there that she'd have to interact with. When it comes to scum-turd-sucking, neo-Nazi cocksuckers like this twat, I reject tolerance in favor of an old-fashioned ass-kicking followed by societal ostracism.

Click here to read the whole pathetic story. If it makes your blood boil like it did mine, consider yourself a normal, sane, decent human being.

----krazee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bespectacled Brits
Who better to comment sardonically on the current state of Hollywood than the underappreciated screenwriter? Here now are some of our favorite screenwriter blogs, reflecting both those who have made it and ...
Your blog is very well organized and has a lot of great content. I have bookmarked your blog because it offers such informative content.

I have a Candy site. It pretty much covers Candy related items.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Bloggers say Gmail trademark dispute was avoidable
Google irked some British bloggers this week by changing its free Gmail service to Googlemail in the United Kingdom in order to end a trademark dispute.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my electronics related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a free online stock trading blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

. said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a free online stock trading blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!