Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rush to hungry kids --- "go dumpster diving"

LIMBAUGH: I think, you know what we're going to do here, we're going to start a feature on this program: "Where to find food." For young demographics, where to find food. Now that school is out, where to find food. We can have a daily feature on this. And this will take us all the way through the summer. Where to find food. And, of course, the first will be: "Try your house." It's a thing called the refrigerator. You probably already know about it. Try looking there. There are also things in what's called the kitchen of your house called cupboards. And in those cupboards, most likely you're going to find Ding-Dongs, Twinkies, Lays ridgy potato chips, all kinds of dips and maybe a can of corn that you don't want, but it will be there. If that doesn't work, try a Happy Meal at McDonald's. You know where McDonald's is. There's the Dollar Menu at McDonald's and if they don't have Chicken McNuggets, dial 911 and ask for Obama.

There's another place if none of these options work to find food; there's always the neighborhood dumpster. Now, you might find competition with homeless people there, but there are videos that have been produced to show you how to healthfully dine and how to dumpster dive and survive until school kicks back up in August. Can you imagine the benefit we would provide people?





You know -- I've probably made the observation dozens of times over my 6 year blogging career about what a piece of human shit Rush Limbaugh is and frankly I tire of pointing it out so frequently.

Therefore, since it's really not possible for me to expound any further upon that factual point - I'm going to instead ask my Rush Limbaugh loving friends and family this question -- how do you sleep at night knowing that you personally connect on an intellectual, moral, and spiritual level with a piece of human shit like Limbaugh?

No really -- I'm honestly interested in hearing an answer to that question. If you connect on an intellectual, moral, spiritual level with a guy who's of the view that the best way for impoverished, hungry children to deal with their horrible situation is to go "diving" for rotten food in maggot infested dumpsters, I'm all ears to hear your justifications.

And it goes without saying that I really shouldn't have to point out that Rush resides in a $75 million mansion in a very wealthy, enclosed enclave in Palm Beach, Forida. And of course, lest we forget, how about Rush's little "habit?" For aside from his luxurious living standards, I have no doubt as well that the fat, worthless shit heel probably consumes enough vicodin and oxycontin, of which the cost of that hobby alone, could probably fund a few state's child poverty prevention programs.

So - please - commentary section is open -- educate this "elite", evil librul as to what it is about this perfumed turd of a man that impresses you all so much.


**UPDATE**:
Here's another clip from this week of your "hero" righties ---






----k

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tony, I am a huge golf fan and I just found out that one of my favorite shows on the Golf Channel "The Haney Project" is going to feature this blowhard on his new show. He did Charles Barkley and then Ray Romano and they were both entertaining shows. I will refuse to watch the show with this piss ant.

krazeeinjun said...

There are times Ouch when I feel like Sisyphus in my quest to point out to folks some of the vile stuff that emanates from the putric wasteland known as right-wing punditry. While I have no doubt there are some far lefty kooks who's views are equally repugnant, show me one that has the level of public airwaves access that a Limbaugh, or a Savage, or a Beck, or a Coulter has. And you can't - because they don't exist. Here's how bad it is .. I live in "liberal" southern California -- the screeching, right-wing, nutball voices on AM radio here outnumber progressive voices by at least a margin of 10-1. "Liberal media" my ass.