Friday, October 29, 2010

Oh my . . . . Tweety done dood it now . . . Lol!

While I am loathe to promote any views by Chris "Tweety" Matthews, this one was simply too good to pass up. And the fact that Tweety agrees with my assessment of the current level of right wing political thuggery in the previous post is additional motivation for me to set aside my intense dislike of the toad and give him a pat on the head.

This is sure to cause some right-wingnut cranial cavities to explode:





The wingnuts hate having a mirror held up to them like this from major media figures. Frankly, I can't think of a better way for the mainstream media to regain my trust than by just fucking telling the truth about the Teabaggers, regardless of how loud they scream.

Tweety gets a cracker.



----k

No comments: