Monday, February 18, 2008

Oh My, Oh My, Oh My . . .



Words practically fail me after viewing something like this. Aside from the abject despair I feel knowing there are a great many of these brain-dead zombies running around in this country, the even greater fear I have is that they one day will indeed gain the political power which they've long sought after and purposefully act out their insane end-time fantasies on the world stage. Unfortunately, it appears every year they gain a little more power and a little more influence. And true to the outcome of their cruel biblical prophesy the end result can only be a horror story of unimaginable consequences for humanity.


Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.

BERTRAND RUSSELL, An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish



----krazee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was teaching my class the other day and we were discussing the election. When the bell rang and they went to recess, another teacher came in and said that she heard part of our discussion. She wanted to know what I thought of the candidates. I truthfully told her that I hadn't made my mind up yet. She proceded to tell me that she like Obama, but she didn't like the fact that he had been sworn in to the Senate by putting his hand on the Koran. I said why would he do that since he belongs to the United Church of Christ? She just stared at me with her mouth open. This is a fairly intelligent woman. Ain't it great!!!!

krazeeinjun said...

Great isn't quite the word that comes to my mind ouchy. You can thank our gutless and absolutely incompetent media for propagating the Obama lies.

Fox Noize was the first major media outlet to smear Obama with their report back in January [http://thinkprogress.org/2007/01/19/fox-obama-madrassa/]. That was followed by the Obama refuses to pledge allegiance to the flag stories [http://blog.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2007/11/obama_nabbed_by_the_patriotic.html], and of course right on the heels of that b.s. came the Obama is a Muslim who was sworn into office on the Koran lie [http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/238/]. And to cap it off we now have the photo of Obama wearing traditional Somali dress during a visit to Kenya (his father's birthplace) in 2006, which is somehow supposed to be proof of his Muslim loyalties.

You, I, and anyone with half an ounce of brain-matter between their ears and an honest desire to know the truth, are quite aware of the absolute duplicitous nature of each and everyone of those right-wing concoctions. Unfortunately, and your experience is proof ouchy, alot of people believe the crap that's peddled to them from our vacuous, dysfunctional media.

Joseph Goebbels, Adolf Hitler's minister of propaganda, is alleged to have stated that if a lie is repeated enough times it would become widely accepted as truth. The fact that certain elements of this society seem to be ardent practitioners of this insidious tactic and employ it in their pursuit of power, ought to send a shiver down the spine of any decent American who values the freedoms our forefathers, thru their magnificent instrument, The Constitution, bequeathed us.

I only hope people in this country wake up before it's too late to put a stop to the radical religious right's desire to slowly strangle our great Constitutional Democracy.

----krazee