Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pull Your Head Out of Your Ass Obama . . .

I have no qualms about saying for the record that I am 100% with Keith Olbermann on this one and 100% against Obama.

Obama and his administration are, to state it bluntly, unquestioningly wrong on this issue of state torture. While the deceit used to cow America into invading another sovereign nation was evil enough, the even darker stain on our national honor has been a result of the hideously amoral decision to employ the despotic techniques of torture in pursuit of phantom victory in our "global war on terror."

This country is either a beacon of civilized rule of law or it isn't. Despite the demented claims of some that they can create their own reality, the incontrovertible truth of the matter is there is no gray area at play in this critical debate. Crimes were committed - knowingly. No man or political/government entity is above the law in this country, weasely protestations to the contrary.

Obama and his handlers had better start re-reviewing their position on this issue. Otherwise they are going to start seeing a mass exodus of core progressive support and that does not bode well for the overall success on many other issues that are on their ambitious agenda.

----k


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you do something about all the fucking cheaters on your DFX server, asshole?

krazeeinjun said...

Anonymous said...

Big Mike? Is that you? IMFAO. If I were to ban every s.o.b. that everyone suspects of hacking there'd probably be only 3 or 4 players left. I do occasionally knock out the most egregious offenders just to slow their momentum, but they're like cockroaches, you kill one of 'em and 40 more appear. Your wrath would be better aimed at the game developers who can't seem to come up with a viable anti-cheat program that actually is easy to use and works. Your best bet is to call out people during game play...repeatedly...that seems to slow some of them down. Now..for you calling me an asshole, I'm perplexed as to whether that stems from my dfx server management or my political beliefs. Either way, you're going to have to do much better than that to ruffle my feathers. I could show you some e-mails I've received over the years from my detractors that would melt your eyeballs and cause your scrotum sac to shrivel.