Friday, September 09, 2005

The Culture of Life -- Bull Fucking Shit!! . . .

Yes -- I've met people like this in my lifetime and yes, they vividly remind me why it is that I'm not a Christian. These faux-religious hypocrites with their"we've got ours, screw the rest of you" mindset aren't worth the spit I shine my shoes with. They love bludgeoning others over the head with their phony "culture of life" belief system and their juvenile "what would Jesus do?" proclamations --- but the God-awful truth of the matter is that they are pungently rotten human beings who suck up way too much oxygen on this planet.

As much as I deplore violence as a solution to conflict, I must admit that I do occasionally daydream about getting hold of one of these pricks in a dark alley and just kicking the living shit out of them. These people do not deserve to live in a freedom-loving Democracy --- actually, it's quite likely that they'd flourish in a totalitarian society not unlike Hitler's Nazi Germany in the 1930's and 1940's. Maybe that's why they keep putting monsters like George W. Bush in power -- in the hope of some day realizing their pent-up dreams of transforming America into a modern day Third Reich that would make Der Fuehrer the happiest demon in Hades.

Anyhow, click here and read the article to find out what I'm talking about. Beware -- it's a stomach turner.

----krazee

No comments: