Thursday, October 09, 2008

Who Left The Doors Unlocked to The Insane Asylum?



If ever there existed video-taped proof that the remaining 20% of the rabidly insane Bush supporters have morphed overnight into zombie robot soldiers from Hell for Sarah Palin -- this video clip is it.

I actually had to force myself to watch this dreck three times before I could get myself to comprehend the totality of the idiocy in all of it's glorious pervertedness. It made me want to take a scalding hot shower and have a couple of stiff drinks afterward.

I've been saying it for years -- to the sighing and eye-rolling of my detractors -- that the so-called "core" of the Republican party are neither true conservatives or true Republicans nor, dare say I, true Americans. They are mindless, end-times worshipping, racist, Democracy loathing fuckheads who if transported back in time would have prospered nicely under fascist regimes like those of 1930's Germany and Mussolini's Italy. They don't care about facts, they don't care about fairness, they don't care about educating themselves in any way, shape or form in order to understand the world beyond their picket white fences or to exercise sound judgement about any issue that impacts all of us. Their worldview is the fundamentalist Christian mirror image of the equally vile Islamic extremists whom they believe are ready to invade our shores any day now to conquer and convert us. They are pathetic.

I'm truly ashamed to call these people my fellow Americans.



----k

No comments: