Thursday, June 25, 2009

Alllllllllllllll Aboard . . . . . . . . . .yeesh!



The batshit-insane Congresswoman from my home state of Minnesota, Michele Bachmann, is back aboard the crazy train it appears. This one's a real doozy - even by her psychotic standards.

According to My Michele, cooperating with the upcoming U.S. census will land us all in internment camps just like what happened to Japanese-Americans during World War 2!! (typed while guffawing uncontrollably)

Honestly -- the deranged blatherings that spew forth from this Republican woman's mouth with such predictable regularity makes you wonder what kind of people live in the district where she's been elected and re-elected. All I know is, next time I'm back in Minnesota visiting family I'm steering clear of that unhinged neck of the woods.

----k

No comments: