Saturday, July 11, 2009

Focus on "The Family" . . .

"The Family" is a shadowy religious group for a reason. For what takes place in the shadows? Deceit, corruption, lies, subterfuge, hypocrisy, --- crimes?

Is it any wonder then that this shadowy organization has spawned the most recent crop of right wing frauds and hypocrites such as South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford, Nevada Sen. John Ensign, and Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn?

You know -- I've really, really tried to maintain a limited amount of respect for religious conservatives over the years (Republicans or Democrats), but I gotta tell ya -- the more I learn about them and the more I see how their deeds and actions are willfully designed to serve nobody but themselves and their like-minded groupies, the more I despise them and the more I want to see them all exposed for the dangerous, anti-American, anti-freedom & liberty bastards that they are.

NPR* has a more in-depth expose' of these creeps in an article on their site. Just click this link for the article ------> LINK TO NPR ARTICLE

*P.S. - don't bother to comment about the fact that the NPR article highlights Hillary Clinton's seeming coziness with this group. Because I'll tell you right now, if it is the case she can go to hell too.





----k

No comments: