Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gohmert Pyle USMC (United States Maniacal Congressman) . . .

Every time former judge and current Republican Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert opens his profoundly stupid mouth, I just have to sit back and marvel. I can only imagine what type of constituency would be needed to get someone of Gohmert's intellectual caliber elected to Congress over and over again. And quite frankly - the mere thought of it terrifies me.

Anyhow -- Jon Stewart demonstrates why the Louie Gohmerts of the world need to be mocked to the point of irrelevancy. It's not a role I gleefully relish, but I certainly understand the importance of decontaminating our national discourse of such anti-intellectual blight.


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Jon Stewart & Anderson Cooper Look at Gaping Holes - Security
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party




----k

No comments: