Saturday, September 12, 2009

krazee's Annual liability disclaimer

I've been asked on a couple of occasions by acquaintances whether I ever feel any level of remorse for the caustic things I say about and post about right-wing conservatives on my blog.

And my unwavering, unhesitating answer has always been emphatically - NO!

When I look back on the body of evidence that exists demonstrating the damage that right-wing, neo-con, fundamentalist religious ideologues have inflicted on this great nation's reputation, honor and soul since the Reagan Revolution, how could I possibly feel any remorse for calling these people out and exposing them for being the deceitful, selfish, greedy, ignorant, hateful, anti-Democracy assholes that they are?

Over the past several years I've alternately been a centrist Democrat and an Independent voter. I've cancelled my Democratic registration on a couple of occasions and gone Independent. But - for better or worse - I always come back to the Democratic party because as flawed and as compromised as they are, the alternative -- right wing Republicanism -- is such a viscerally horrible choice that I'll take flawed and compromised any day. Additionally, the Democrats - once again for better or worse - have a strong, national infrastructure already in place and that is critical when going up against a vicious, partly insane political Goliath and corporate/religious mercenary army like the present day GOP.

So - in a nutshell -- no remorse -- none, nada, zero, zilch. If I hurt someone's feelings on the other side -- tough shit -- get over it. You are the ones who have chosen to align yourself with some truly awful people along with their awful ideas for a future America, so don't feign surprise, shock and hurt when folks like me who have entirely different and diametrically opposing views tell you to shove it up your ass.

So -- having clarified that -- Good night to all and good luck.


DAMN THE TORPEDOES BOYS! FULL SPEED AHEAD!!



**This has been an annual public service announcement from krazeeinjun. The views reflected in this announcement are solely those of the blogger known as krazeeinjun and in no way, shape or form represent the views of anyone related to krazeeinjun by blood or family ties nor anyone associated with krazeeinjun through friendship.**



----k

No comments: