After a 4 month, whirl-wind writeup, Sarah Palin's "memoirs" is ready for the printing press.
Here's an interesting tidbit -- Palin's co-author/collaborator on the project, Lynn Vincent, has an extensive literary history. Here's a partial list of some of the subjects she's written about:
Lynn Vincent has written about prayer in schools, gay marriage and, mostly, abortion for World. She is also co-author of the book “Donkey Cons: Sex, Crime and Corruption in the Democratic Party,” which the ad copy on Amazon.com promises will reveal:
• How corrupt Democrats in Congress outnumber corrupt Republicans by as much as three to one.
• How Franklin Roosevelt, Harry Truman, and John F. Kennedy were elected with the help of the Mob.
• What two eyewitnesses said about JFK's obsession with hookers.
• How union operatives take from working families to deliver millions of dollars to Democrats.
• How Democrats in the 1990's covered up a conspiracy one expert called "the largest incidence of obstruction of justice in American history."
• Why Democrats ignore crime victims and take the side of rapists, robbers, and cop-killers-then stump for the right of felons to vote!
Boy Howdy! I can't wait for this historically accurate, journalistic masterpiece to hit my local Barnes & Noble front window display case! IMAO!