Friday, October 02, 2009

**UPDATE** - - Alan Grayson


The more I learn about this rottweiler Dem Rep. from Florida Alan Grayson, the more I find myself muttering aloud --- "where the fuck have you been you beautiful baby?!"

This guy has some balls. Read this Vanity Fair article about him from a couple of years ago, before he ran for Congress -- this Grayson cat is the real deal. A fearless, take-no-prisoners, in your face kinda guy. And he does not suffer fools (Republicans), assholes (Republicans), or corrupt crooks (Republicans) very lightly.

My only hope is that he doesn't have any skeletons in his closet. Because now that he has challenged the Repugs to a two-fisted duel, he can most certainly expect them to start skulking and digging around for any dirt on him, because that's what they are best at - cowards that they are. And rest assured, even if he's squeaky clean, count on them to just make some shit up about him. But based on what I've seen of Grayson this past week and what I've read about his background, the Repukes better be careful -- lest they end up with a simultaneous knuckle sandwich and full throttle kick to their groins.

Anyhow, fascinating article about he went after corrupt Iraq war private contractors who were knowingly putting our soldiers lives at risk while simultaneously sucking up huge sums of taxpayer money - that's hero material in my book. That bravery alone automatically makes him someone worthy of respect and admiration. Let's hope he keeps up the pressure on the conservatards over the Health Care reform issue.


**UPDATE**: One of my favorite bloggers, The Rude Pundit, has a side-splitting, hilarious observation on Alan Grayson's sudden rise to stardom. I about peed my pants laughing so hard. Gonna have to add him to my blog roll. Lol.

----k

No comments: