Thursday, December 31, 2009

krazee demonstrates his humanitarian side . . .


Ok -- here's the stark, unadulterated difference between myself, other liberals and the far right wingers.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Conservative U.S. radio commentator Rush Limbaugh, hospitalized in Hawaii with chest pains, faced a battery of medical tests on Thursday after a "good night's rest," his substitute host told listeners.

Limbaugh, 58, fell ill on Wednesday while vacationing in Honolulu, said economist Walter Williams, filling in for America's top-rated talk radio personality since the start of Limbaugh's annual Christmas break last week.

Honolulu television station KITV reported on Wednesday that Limbaugh was listed in serious condition at Queen's Medical Center after being treated at a hotel by paramedics.

I could be a heartless ass and wish Rush Limbaugh ill will with whatever medical issue he currently is afflicted with. But I won't and I wouldn't. As much as I despise Rush's viewpoints and his penchant for being a callous, conceited prick, I honestly hope the guy is ok and recovers.

Besides, if Rush croaks, that's one less right-wing toad whose pernicious lies I get to debunk on my shitty little blog here.

Perspective folks -- perspective.

Get Well Soon El Rushbo!




----k

No comments: