Saturday, February 20, 2010

They're just starting to plain old creep me out now . . .

Another one of the speakers at the conservanut convention CPAC this week:





Yep -- this is your teabagging/tea party leadership in a nutshell folks. If idiocy were a virtue, these people would be some of the most virtuous motherfuckers on the planet.

Don't get me wrong though - I don't take these Gong Show rejects as lightly as some observers may think. One thing I have most certainly learned in my nearly 50 years, with 25 of them being politically astute, is to never underestimate the dullard-like decision making skills of your average American voter.

Vigilance and an unceasing effort to expose these hateful asshats for who and what they truly are is the best strategy for dealing with them.

It's the primary reason why this shitty little blog exists.



----k

No comments: