Wednesday, November 04, 2009

It's the end of the world as we know it . . . according to our inane media that is

I personally avoid cable television news and opinion shows like the plague. If I do watch any of it, it's usually a small clip on the web with specific subject material that either pleases me or abhors me. Generally though, I consider a steady diet of cable news to be detrimental to one's overall mental health, with clear linkage to permanent brain damage.

Jon Stewart, in this clip, amply demonstrates why I hold such a dismal view of the cable news industry and the toxic products they are peddling to the impressionable masses.


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Indecision 2009 - Reindecision 2008 And Beyond
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis




----k

No comments: