Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Send them home with a bullet to the head" . . . An apt metaphor for everything American conservatism stands for these days

Here's a thought that will likely cause a few of my conservative acquaintances to spurt Budweiser out their noses.

I gotta tell ya -- having been married into a Latino family for 20+ years, living in Southern California for just as long, and by virtue of both, pretty much having spent half of my adult life in and around Latinos both legal and illegal, I have no shame whatsoever in saying I'd rather have 20 million illegal Latinos in this country than 20 million of the fat, obnoxious, ignorant, and hateful fucks like the "good American" shown exercising his free speech rights in this video.

Yep -- no shame at all in saying that.


[Video from outside President Obama's Health Care Town Hall meeting in New Hampshire Aug. 11, 2009]




----k

No comments: